What we do as your Chicago Property Manager
- Handle all tenant concerns and receive tenant payments
- Work with HOA's and COA's for the best possible experience for everyone
- Ensure all required maintenance is done in a timely manner by insured, background- checked vendors
- Provide detailed monthly statements accounting for all income and disbursement
- Disburse all tenant deposit refunds and supply required documentation
- All collected funds are maintained in Broker's trust account
- Thoroughly screen all prospective tenants including credit, rental history, criminal history and income verification in accordance with Fair Housing Laws
- Conduct an interior survey of the property yearly, with a copy of the report and interior photos going to the owner via email, at NO EXTRA CHARGE
- Prompt and frequent communication
- We focus on quality- not quantity, providing personalized service for individual homeowners.
Need professional management?
As professional Chicago Property Managers, it is our JOB to make your investment as profitable as possible, while helping to protect your home from tenant usage depreciation.
Marketing is key to placing quality tenants. At TruHaven Homes, all of our properties are professionally photographed to maximize response and ensure great marketing for years to come. We custom write all marketing and upload to over 20 sites. Most of all we RESPOND. Responding promptly to add interest is the key to our success!
At TruHaven Homes we take Tenant Screening and Fair Housing Laws very seriously. It is our top priority and the difference between a successful leasing experience and a disastrous one. All the horror stories you hear, this is where they begin. Ask us about our processes and why we have only had to evict 4 tenants we have placed since 2009!
TruHaven Homes is Chicago's only Property Management Firm to consistently boast a 99.5% ON TIME rental process each month. Late Fees are not a profit center that benefit our Landlords. Our goal is 100% ON TIME rents every month!
We conduct site visits upon move-in and move-out, as well as prior to renewal, that include documentation and photos of the property’s condition and ensure all maintenance issues are addressed in a timely manner.
We have a prompt and organized system for reporting, resolving and communicating your home’s maintenance needs, in a way that protects the landlord from future issues and/or litigation.
At TruHaven Homes our state of the art software provides us with the tools we need to provide our Landlords with professional, timely monthly reports, as well as end of year reports your accountant will love!
Chicago, officially the City of Chicago, on Lake Michigan in Illinois, is one of the largest cities in the United States. As of the 2017 census-estimated population of 2,716,450, Chicago is the third most populous city in the United States after New York and Los Angeles, and the most populous city in both the state of Illinois and the Midwestern United States. It is the county seat of Cook County. Chicago is the principal city of the Chicago metropolitan area, often referred to as "Chicagoland." The Chicago metropolitan area has nearly 10 million people, is the third-largest in the United States of America, fourth largest in North America, and the third largest metropolitan area in the world by urban landmass. The city is also the birthplace of the skyscraper, and considered the most influential architectural city of the 20th century. Chicago saw the creation of the first standardized futures contracts at the Chicago Board of Trade; today its successor has evolved into the largest and most diverse derivatives market in the world, generating 20% of all volume in commodities and financial futures. Source From Wikipedia
Areas We Serve
- Hawthorn Woods
- Highland Park
- Lake Barrington
- Lake Bluff
- Lake Forest
- Lake Villa
- Lake Zurich
- North Barrington
- North Chicago
- Vernon Hills