What we do as your Midtown Property Manager
- Handle all tenant concerns and receive tenant payments
- Work with HOA's and COA's for the best possible experience for everyone
- Ensure all required maintenance is done in a timely manner by insured, background- checked vendors
- Provide detailed monthly statements accounting for all income and disbursement
- Disburse all tenant deposit refunds and supply required documentation
- All collected funds are maintained in Broker's trust account
- Thoroughly screen all prospective tenants including credit, rental history, criminal history and income verification in accordance with Fair Housing Laws
- Conduct an interior survey of the property yearly, with a copy of the report and interior photos going to the owner via email, at NO EXTRA CHARGE
- Prompt and frequent communication
- We focus on quality- not quantity, providing personalized service for individual homeowners.
Need professional management?
As professional Midtown Property Managers, it is our JOB to make your investment as profitable as possible, while helping to protect your home from tenant usage depreciation.
Marketing is key to placing quality tenants. At TruHaven Homes, all of our properties are professionally photographed to maximize response and ensure great marketing for years to come. We custom write all marketing and upload to over 20 sites. Most of all we RESPOND. Responding promptly to add interest is the key to our success!
At TruHaven Homes we take Tenant Screening and Fair Housing Laws very seriously. It is our top priority and the difference between a successful leasing experience and a disastrous one. All the horror stories you hear, this is where they begin. Ask us about our processes and why we have only had to evict 4 tenants we have placed since 2009!
TruHaven Homes is Midtown's only Property Management Firm to consistently boast a 99.5% ON TIME rental process each month. Late Fees are not a profit center that benefit our Landlords. Our goal is 100% ON TIME rents every month!
We conduct site visits upon move-in and move-out, as well as prior to renewal, that include documentation and photos of the property’s condition and ensure all maintenance issues are addressed in a timely manner.
We have a prompt and organized system for reporting, resolving and communicating your home’s maintenance needs, in a way that protects the landlord from future issues and/or litigation.
At TruHaven Homes our state of the art software provides us with the tools we need to provide our Landlords with professional, timely monthly reports, as well as end of year reports your accountant will love!
The southern half of Midtown between 8th Street and North Ave was originally purchased by Richard Peters in 1848 to use the pine forest there for fuel for his downtown flour mill. Over the next 40 years, Peters slowly subdivided sections of these land lots off for a gridded residential area and built his own home there on Peachtree at 4th Street. His son, Edward, built his home on the block bounded by North Avenue, Piedmont Avenue, Ponce de Leon Avenue, and Myrtle Street. The home, now called Ivy Hall, was restored by the Savannah College of Art & Design in 2008 and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Source From Wikipedia