Atlanta Property Management
Let us manage your Atlanta rental property
We focus on quality not quantity and provide personalized service for individual home owners. We know that making the decision to rent your home to a stranger can be.... well.... scary. It is our goal to match well maintained homes and educated owners with very qualified tenants. We communicate with you and take the fear and uncertainty out of renting your most prized possession... your home! Let us show you why TruHaven should be your Atlanta Property Manager of choice.
Atlanta Property Management Services
- Handle all tenant concerns and receive tenant payments
- Work WITH HOA's and COA's for the best possible experience for everyone
- Ensure all required maintenance is done in a timely manner by insured and background checked vendors
- Provide detailed monthly statements accounting for all income and disbursements
- Disburse all tenant deposit refunds and supply required documentation
- All collected funds are maintained in Broker's trust account
- Thoroughly screen all prospective tenants including credit, rental history, criminal history and income verification in accordance with Fair Housing Laws
- Conduct an interior survey of the property yearly with a copy of the report and interior photos going to the owner via email - at NO EXTRA CHARGE
- Prompt and frequent communication!!!
- We focus on quality not quantity and provide personalized service for individual home owners.
As professional Atlanta Property Managers, it is our job to make your investment as profitable as possible while helping to protect your home from tenant usage depreciation.
We know you have many options for property management in Atlanta. We would love the opportunity to discuss our Property Management Services, Marketing Strategies and Processes. Let us show you why we are The Premier Property Manager in Atlanta.
Inquire About Our Services
Atlanta Area Information
Atlanta, while located in the South, has a culture that is no longer strictly Southern. This is due to a large population of migrants from other parts of the U.S., in addition to many recent immigrants to the U.S. who have made the metropolitan area their home, establishing Atlanta as the cultural and economic hub of an increasingly multi-cultural metropolitan area. Thus, although traditional Southern culture is part of Atlanta's cultural fabric, it is mostly the backdrop to one of the nation's most cosmopolitan cities. This unique cultural combination reveals itself in the arts district of Midtown, the quirky neighborhoods on the city's eastside, and the multi-ethnic enclaves found along Buford Highway. Source From Wikipedia
Zip Codes we Serve:
30030 30319 30316 30033 30317 30312 30315 30307 30331 30305 30318 30126 30308 30080 30327 30309 30328 30342 30306 30324 30062 30339 30067 30326 30350 30307 30098 30097 30340 30341 30084 30022 30005 30024